Staff Nurse - RGN or RSCN - Eating Disorders - Mental Health Hospital - Evesham, Worcestershire - £13.48 per hour + a welcome bonus of at least £1,000
Working Hours: Full Time - days and nights
I am currently looking for an experienced Registered Nurse ( RGN or RSCN ) to join this exciting Mental Health Hospital in Evesham, West Midlands.
This specialist CAMHS service provides specialist care to young adults between 13 and 25 who each have a primary diagnosis of an eating disorder. This fully CQC compliant Mental Health Hospital provides care to both male and female patients and delivers specialist care services.
My client is one of the largest providers of high quality care for those diagnosed with a mental health need. Set in a rural location this low secure hospital cares for patients with a variety of eating disorders, including anorexia nervosa and bulimia nervosa.
As an RGN or RSCN, you will be working within a well experienced team to provide therapeutic care and support to patients in order to enable their transition back to a healthy weight.
Benefits for the Staff Nurse - RGN or RSCN include:
- Competitive salary and benefit package
- A 'Welcome Bonus' of at least £1000.00
- A thorough induction programme tailored to the hospital where you will be working
- Clear pay structure, with competitive rates
- Annual leave entitlement of 6.6 weeks of basic weekly contracted hours including bank holidays
- Shared parental leave, matching the maternity leave benefit
- Continuing Professional Development (CPD)
- Support for revalidation
- Support for BSc and MSc
- Professional support through Nurses forum
- Access to Myfamilycare services which provides support and information at critical life events including access to experts and emergency care services
- Employee Assistance Programme (EAP)
The role of the Staff Nurse - RGN or RSCN is:
- Deliver the highest standards of care with dignity and respect
- Develop, review and update care plans according to the changing needs of patients
- Comply with all legal, regulatory and best practice guidelines and act upon any recommendations by the CQC
- Ensure medicines are appropriately received, stored and administered
- Ensure all relevant policies and procedures are read, understood are adhered to by all staff.
- Provide clinical leadership & supervision for the healthcare staff
- Participate in the induction and training of all new staff on the unit
- Supervise and monitor standards of care and take appropriate action to improve standards when required
- Ensure all clinical documentation is well maintained and filed in the appropriate places
As a Staff Nurse - RGN or RSCN you will have:
- Experience in a similar setting (Hospital or Nursing Home)
- A Registered Nursing Qualification ( RGN or RSCN )
- Experience in CAMHS/Eating disorders
- Current and valid registration with the NMC
- The legal right to work in the UK
For further information please call Alice on: [Click here to apply] or send your CV to [Click here to apply]