Registered Nurse ( RMN or RGN )
Location: Near Tunbridge Wells, Kent
Salary: £27,000 - £31,500 per annum based on a 42 hour contract
Hours: Full Time or Part Time hours available
Shifts: Day Shifts or Night Shifts available - paid breaks
Contract type: Permanent
Further Details: We are currently looking for a highly motivated registered nurse to work within a beautiful brand new purpose-built Care Home located in between Tonbridge and Tunbridge Wells, Kent. The Care Home offers dementia nursing care for older adults. The Care Home enjoys an excellent reputation for care quality and succeeds in offering an attentive, friendly and homely environment. Staff morale is very high.
The Manager is able to accommodate both part time and full time hours. They are able to be flexible with regard to shift pattern, so you will be able to choose permanent day shifts or permanent night shifts or a mixture of both if you prefer.
Applicants must be RGN or RMN trained and must hold a valid PIN. All applicants should be eligible to live and work in the UK without restriction.
Employee Benefits include:
- Preceptorships for newly qualified nurses
- Comprehensive induction and a structured and on-going training scheme and career development opportunities
- Excellent work environments
- £3,000 welcome bonus
- Competitive staff benefits such as weekly discounts and offers
- Staff Health Benefits
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Cash Plan discount
- The cost of your DBS Check with be paid for by the company
- Hot meal provided whilst on duty
- Uniform provided
- Paid Breaks
- Stakeholder pension and life assurance scheme available
- 28 days paid annual leave