Appoint Group Vacancy
Job Title - Staff Nurse - RMN / RGN
Location - Bourne, Lincolnshire
Salary - £26,000 - £36,000 Per Annum (£14 Per Hour)
Hours - Full time (Up to 48 hours per week)
Contract type - Permanent
A fantastic opportunity has recently opened for an experience, qualified nurse to join one of the best and most reputable healthcare providers in the UK within a great capacity as a staff nurse. This is an exciting opportunity for either an experienced or a newly qualified nurse, to join a brand new project under a very experienced and supportive manager.
On top of brilliant, realistic career development opportunities, my client also offers an unrivaled list of company-wide benefits, including - :
- Access to an award winning career development path, including paid training from the companies own business school, with NVQ to Masters Degree courses available.
- Added incentive of £3 per hour for overtime, above contracted hours.
- Comprehensive, Recognised Preceptorship scheme available.
- Employee Assistance Helpline - confidential 24 hour counseling and legal information.
- Generous Financial reward for the Refer a Friend Scheme.
- Childcare Vouchers - Tax and N.I efficient Scheme to provide help to parents with young children.
- Retail Discounts - between 5-10% discount; including M&S, Sainsburys, IKEA, Argos, Boots, and even Harrods.
- Holiday and Travel Discounts.
- Leisure savings including Cinema visits, Dining out, Theme park and Attractions.
- Discounted Health Club Membership.
- Paid Breaks.
- Generous annual leave.
- Stakeholder pension plan.
Due to the nature of having a successful home of this size, they are currently recruiting to ensure they always have ample cover for annual leave or for sickness, and as a result, this ensures that the position on offer has a great added benefit of being hugely flexible. They are able to consider both full time and part time nurses, and are able to offer as many hours as you are looking for, from 18-48 hours being on offer.
Applicants must be an RMN or RGN with relevant experience, and hold a valid nursing NMC PIN.