Applications close in 3 days
taff Nurse required in Hailsham, East Sussex, up to £15.80/hr, Full time , 40 hours p/w
Elderly, Dementia, General, Mental Health, Physical Disabilities
My client requires a dedicated Staff Nurse to work within a beautiful nursing home in Hailsham, East Sussex. My client provide a wide range of services to cater for different needs, from short respite stays, through to full time nursing and residential care. You will have excellent clinical skills and a naturally caring approach.
Staff Nurse Skills and responsibilities
- Monitoring blood sugar levels and IV
- Wound management
- Administering oxygen
- Putting together treatment plans
- Overseeing a team of care assistants
- Liaising with GP and multi-disciplinary team
- Ongoing training
- Great development opportunities for the right candidate
Staff Nurse Requirements
- Hold a relevant nursing qualification
- Be registered with the NMC
- Have satisfactory references
- Have the right to work in the UK
SP19821 Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.