An exciting opportunity has arisen for a staff nurse pin one the country's leading UK private healthcare providers. We are looking for a Registered Nurse seeking a permanent opportunity within a nursing home environment. This is a prestigious medium sized service, considered as one of the top providers in the region.
The home operates to a high care standard and nurses work on a fixed days or nights basis.
The nursing home has an exceptional professional development program in place.
Within the role you will be undertaking the following duties:
- Provide and supervise the delivery of high standards of care to residents
- Assess the care needed to address the resident's physical, psychological and social needs
- Administration of all medications
- Dealing with residents with physical disabilities and elderly with general nursing needs
You will have:
- A Registered Nurse RGN qualification
- Newly qualified nurses welcome
- Current registration with the NMC and a legal right to work in the UK
- Full time Days or Nights available In return you will receive benefits such as bonuses, NMC registration fees paid, childcare vouchers and many more.
If you would like further info or would like to apply for this exciting position then reply with your CV to [Click here to apply] or contact us on 01412950023 or [Click here to apply] (free within inclusive minute packages or local rates apply) .