RGN's required for a new state of the art private hospital in Hatfield!!
£27,000 per year plus benefits
Hours – 37.5 per week across a 6-day rotational shift pattern.
Reporting to the Outpatients Manager, the successful applicant will provide a high standard of individualised patient care, ensuring the comfort and safety of patients within the department, before, during and after medical procedures and surgery. The role will involve collaborating with multidisciplinary teams and ensuring compliance in line with national best practice standards.
• Registered General Nurse with NMC
• Clinical nursing experience in medical/surgery care, preferably with Outpatients and/or Day Surgery experience
• Proven ability to work effectively in a team environment and independently as required
• Demonstrable knowledge and skills in the nurse’s area of clinical practice, including phlebotomy, cannulation and ECGs.
• Sound written, numerical and verbal communication skills
• Sound computer skills using MS Office Suite and web based reporting systems
• Demonstrated customer service skills
• Flexibility and adaptability to meet the changing needs of the business
• Enthusiasm for cross functional working such as outpatients
• Experience in the private sector
• Minor operations assistance
Please contact Suzanne to apply on 01200 438 004 or send your CV to [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]