Registered General Nurses
Each year TTM Healthcare help thousands of nurses find the best jobs across the UK. Our client, an NHS Hospital Trust based near Guildford, Surrey, currently have opportunities for qualified nurses to join their general nursing teams. All nurses with NMC registration are invited to apply!
We are seeking qualified nurses who are live on the Nursing and Midwifery Council and have excellent communication and interpersonal skill.s
The hospital is located in the heart of Surrey and only 30 minutes by train from central London. The town is steeped in arts and culture, historic heritage and parks and gardens. Locally you can explore the countryside, visit vineyards, museums and shops! The hospital is easy to get to as Gatwick airport is only 40 minutes by train.
Who are we looking for?
We are seeking passionate, dedicated qualified nurses who are live on the Nursing and Midwifery Council.
Other benefits include:
- Salary Sacrifice Car Scheme
- Large range of discounts including gym memberships, large retail stores, local builders and mechanics, travel agents, phone line providers, local beauticians and much more.
- Occupational Health and Wellbeing service
- Competitive pension
- On-site hospital accommodation available - first month free!
- Full preceptorship course and training offered
- Guaranteed annual leave entitlement of 27 days rising to 33 days after service
- On-site nursery with discounted prices for staff members
Salary is £23004 to £29885 per annum
Sounds good? Please call Amy Quinn on 020 3582 1406 EXT 190 or email your CV to [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]
We look forward to hearing from you!