Permanent, FT - 37.5 hrs
Up to £27,000 plus enhancement
This post is for 37.5 hours per week covering 7.30am-3.30pm and 1pm-10pm and Sat 730am-3.30pm
Are you an experienced Surgical Nurse looking for a new challenge?
Do you like the idea of working for a private hospital in state of the art facilities?
TTM have an exciting opportunity based in Enfield.
Our client has a reputation based on 30 years of clinical excellence and commitment to their patients and staff. Their mission is to deliver exceptional experiences for their patients treated across their 58 hospitals in the UK – and to do that, they need exceptional people like you.
A vacancy has arisen for a Registered Nurse to join their team of staff within the Outpatients Department.
Duties of this role include:
- To plan and implement nursing care of individual patients.
- To take charge of the ward as and when required.
- To provide support and guidance for junior members of the staff.
- To ensure that the ward operational polices are maintained and complied with, to advise senior staff of any amendments considered desirable.
- To participate in a programme of Quality Assurance as directed by senior staff.
- To ensure that all Health & Safety policies and procedures are read, understood and complied with as far as reasonably practicable.
To fulfil your dream of working in for a company that truly appreciate you please call Suzanne on [Click here to apply]
or email [Click here to apply]