Registered General Nurse
TTM Healthcare are currently seeking registered nurses to join Britain's leading provider of independent healthcare based in Birmingham. The hospital provides more complex surgery than any other private healthcare provider in the country. It has recently received £4 million investment which is currently being spent on a brand new MRI and CT centre, a state-of-the-art cancer centre and overall modern refurbishment to the hospital.
They are seeking a nurse who has experience in acute medicine or surgical wards.
Your duties will include:
- Assisting Senior Staff in their management of the hospital's wards
- Planning and implementing nursing care of individual patients
- To promote and safeguard the well-being and interests of all patients
- To provide support and guidance for junior staff members
- Childcare Vouchers
- 33 days annual leave (including bank holidays)
- Career progression
- Private healthcare
- Life Insurance
Working hours are 37.5 per week working a flexible shift pattern.
Salary is competitive and based on your experience.
Please call Suzanne today on 0203 582 1406 or email your CV to [Click Here to Email Your Resumé][Click Here to Email Your Resumé]
Applications are closing soon!