Would you like to work in one of the prettiest areas of the UK?
TTM Healthcare are recruiting both experienced and newly qualified nurses to work in Southend University Hospital NHS Foundation Trust.
The trust is located in Southend on Sea, a coastal town in Essex!
Offer excellent London Airport's connection. - Just 1h journey to Central London!
Skype & Onsite Interviews available next weeks!
Permanent Band 5 positions available in the following clinical areas:
- Medicine & Surgery
Salary & Benefits
- Experienced & Newly Qualified Nurses
- NMC Pin Number
Location Information - Southend on Sea, Essex
- Band 5 Salary £21.909 - £28.462
- Permanent Full Time Contract
- NHS pension scheme and free life insurance (as part of the pension scheme)
- Childcare Voucher scheme
- Cycle to Work scheme
- Subsidised bus tickets
- Development and learning opportunities
Information about Southend University Hospital NHS Foundation Trust
- Southend on Sea, commonly referred to as simply Southend, is a coastal town in Essex that offers a perfect work/life balance.
- The hospital is located near to the sea - the town has plenty to offer including a large shopping centre and lots of bars and restaurants. The border touches sea, city and countryside with some of England's prettiest villages and liveliest towns.
Southend Hospital provides a range of acute services including acute medical and surgical specialtie,general medicine & surgery, ear, nose and throat, orthopaedics, ophthalmology, cancer treatments, renal dialysis, obstetrics and gynaecology and children's services. As one of the East of England's most successful healthcare providers, is recognised by the Care Quality Commission for its quality of service provision and excellent use of resource.
Care with compassion, Working together, Professional and accountable
Send your updated CV to [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]
(Liliana Oliveira) or contact on +44 (0)2035821405
For more information, do not hesitate in contacting me at:
Email: [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]
Phone: +44 (0)2035821405
Skype: Liliana Oliveira (loliveira_77)