Do you want to work in the UK as a nurse but need the IELTS?
Great Western Hospital will be a good option for you!
The Great Western Hospital is currently recruiting nurses to work in medical area. If you need IELTS the Trust pay for the IELTS training and test cost and you can work in UK while waiting for your NMC registration!
Opportunities: vacancies in medical area
Skype Interviews on the 15th of December
What will they offer you?
Pre-pinned salary Band 3 £17.978 •
After receiving NMC PIN Band 5 salary £21.909 •
4 weeks free single accommodation •
One return travel journey up to £150 (flight, train/bus to Swindon) •
The trust will cover the cost of one IELTS training and one exam •
Free local bus pass for 4 weeks •
NHS pension •
27 days annual leave •
Excellent induction and training plan
About the Hospital:
- Great Western Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust provides acute hospital services (at the Great Western Hospital in Swindon) and community health and maternity services across Wiltshire and parts of Bath and North East Somerset.
- These services include community hospitals, community nursing, therapists, children's and young people's services along with hospital based maternity services from the Princess Anne Wing at the Royal United Hospital in Bath.
- Swindon is a large town within the Borough of Swindon and ceremonial county of Wiltshire, in South West England. It is midway between Bristol and Reading and close to 2 hours to London.
- Take time to wander through its quiet courtyards and alleyways or enjoy a vibrant mix of traditional shops and pubs alongside modern outlets and stylish cafes and bars.
- The centre is fully pedestrianized and offers both an indoor and outdoor shopping experience.
Send your CV to [Click here to apply]
or contact Ivana on +44 (0)2035821405 for more details!