Registered General Nurse-General Surgery
Permanent, FT - 37.5 hrs
Exceptional Nurse, Exciting Career, Extraordinary Hospital
This is the job for you….
Our client is a world leading private hospital based in the centre of London. The hospital boasts multiple clinics under one roof providing high quality care across a range of specialties inc: Cardiology, Neurology, Gynaecology, Endoscopy, Urology, Ophthalmology to name a few.
We are currently looking to recruit Nurses to join General Surgery department of the hospital. You will be pre and post-operative care to patients undergoing surgery across a range of specialties.
Your role will involve
- Responsible for planning and delivering appropriate care to patients on the ward
- Ability to recognise problems early and take appropriate action
- IV Cannulation, Phlebotomy and Tracheostomy experience
- Maintain a safe environment for patients under your care
- Any other ad hoc duties required by senior members of staff
They are keen to promote people within and if you are looking for career progression they are able to offer you excellent opportunities. They have a strong focus on helping you to develop your skills offering continuous training, opportunities to use the very latest technology and state of the art equipment.
Working hours are days, nights and weekends on a rotational basis.
To be considered for this role you would have:
You are only 1 minute away from securing a new job that will offer you:
- Registered General Nursing Degree
- NMC Registration
- Experience of working within a surgical environment
- Adapt easily to a team dynamic
- Attention to detail and ability to work well under pressure
- Excellent communication skills
- Computer literate
To fulfil your dream of working in for a company that truly appreciate you please call Clara on 0203-582-1406 or email [Click Here to Email Your Resumé].
- Healthcare Plan
- Critical Illness Benefit
- Employee Discounts
- Childcare Vouchers
- Gym Membership