Permanent, FT - 37.5 hrs
up to £35,000 depending on experience
Are you a nurse looking for a new role & a chance to get your career on the right path?
Let TTM Healthcare point you in the right direction with this exciting opportunity….
Our client is a leading provider of aesthetic/cosmetic surgery care in the UK. With hospitals and clinics in various locations throughout the UK, including cities such as London, Birmingham, Liverpool, Manchester and Leeds they are at the forefront of innovation and service in this field. They offer a range of surgical and non-surgical treatments to men and women. Their aim is to provide patients with the best consultation, treatment, result and overall service while adhering to best practice guidelines at all time.
We are currently looking to recruit nurses to work on the wards based in London. You will work to provide surgical care to patients both pre and post-operative. Experience of working in the cosmetic field is not essential however ideally you will have experience of working in a surgical environment with experience of wound care.
Working hours are rotational shifts, days, nights, weekends.
To be considered for this role you would have:
- Registered General Nursing Degree
- NMC Registration
- Minimum of 6months post-graduation experience
- Experience of working in an surgical setting and wound care experience
- Be a good team player who can adapt easily to different situations
- Excellent communication skills
- Computer literate
Additional benefits for working for the company would include:
- Keep up to date with advances in Nursing Practices and comply with NMC guidelines
- Work in accordance with Clinical Governance and COSHH guidelines
- Take responsibility for individual patient care by using the Roper, logan and Tierney Models.
- Competent in pre and post-operative care
- To ensure confidentiality is adhered to at all times
- Participate in induction of new Nurses
- Healthcare Plan
- Ticket loans
- Accommodation Assistance
- Continued Training and Career Progression
To fulfil your dream of working in for a company that truly appreciate you please call Clara on 0203-582-1406 or email [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]