Registered Nurse - RGN / RMN / RNLD
Location: Watford, Hertfordshire
Salary: £28,600 - £35,300 per annum based on 42 hours per week - negotiable depending on experience, qualifications and capabilities
Hours: Full Time or Part Time hours available
Shifts: Day Shifts or Night Shifts – paid breaks
Contract type: Permanent
*£1000 Welcome Bonus available to all new nurses*
*Salary equivalent to NHS band 5 / 6*
Job Details: We are currently looking for a highly motivated registered nurse to work within a very reputable Care Home located in Watford, Hertfordshire. The Care Home provides expert nursing care for elderly residents and for people between the ages of 50 and 65 with physical and learning disabilities. The home offers convalescent, palliative care and specialist Parkinson’s disease care. The Care Home enjoys an excellent reputation for care quality and succeeds in offering an attentive, friendly and homely environment. Staff morale is very high.
The Home Manager is very flexible with shift patterns and can accommodate either days or nights, or a mixture of the two, in order to fit in with your lifestyle and provide a good work-life balance.
The Home Manager has been with the company for a substantial amount of time and is highly-qualified in various areas of nursing, so would be keen to invest time into the training and development of all staff. There are also plenty of opportunities to undertake additional training courses externally on top of the extensive in-house training.
This is an excellent opportunity to work for a global company that are dedicated to helping each of their resident’s live longer, healthier and happier lives. The company provides clinical training and CPD opportunities in line with NMC re-validation requirements, alongside a personal portfolio to record your CPD.
Employee Benefits include:
• Comprehensive training scheme – all statutory training plus specific training as per the needs of your role e.g. Medication Management, Tissue Viability, Wound Care, Dementia Care
• Preceptorship programmes for newly-qualified nurses
• Clear career development pathways and progression within the company
• £1000 welcome bonus
• Relocation package available up to £1000 for those relocating within the UK
• Reimbursement for the cost of your NMC PIN to be renewed
• Annual pay reviews
• Health Benefits e.g. free eye tests, discounted gym membership, flu vaccine
• Cycle to Work Scheme
• Childcare vouchers
• Travel discounts
• Cash Plan discount card
• The cost of your DBS Check with be paid for by the company (£44)
• Hot meal provided whilst on duty
• Free uniform provided
• Paid Breaks
• Free parking
• National Employment Savings Trust pension
• Life assurance
• Indemnity insurance
• 28 days’ annual leave including bank holidays
• Sick pay – 6 weeks’ paid sick pay
Applicants must be RGN or RMN or RNLD trained and must hold a valid PIN. All applicants should be eligible to live and work in the UK without restriction.