Are you looking for flexible working hours?
Are you working with an agency and getting sick of being booked last minute?
Do you want to work with a variety of services with diverse service users?
If you answered YES to any of these - then Search Healthcare have what you are looking for:
Search Healthcare are currently recruiting Support Workers to join our expanding team within the Edinburgh area.
We need Support Workers to work on an agency basis in various private healthcare settings, supporting service users with physical/learning disabilities. This can include working in residential units, supported living homes, and care homes all in various locations.
Candidates will have:
* A minimum of 6 months recent experience in a similar setting * A flexible approach towards accepting work
* An ability to travel to shifts (ideally by own transport) to the areas agreed during initial registration
* Ideally have SSSC registration
* Current PVG
What you will get:
* Full or part time hours - depending on your preference
* Weekly pay, without exception
* FREE PVG
* FREE training
* A dedicated consultant who will be your sole point of contact regarding work
You will be required to attend a registration interview in our Edinburgh city centre office.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.