Make a real difference to someone's life!
We are looking for Bank Support Workers to join our team!
Are you the kind of person who thrives on making others feel valued? Are you a positive, honest and compassionate person who is good at understanding other people?
If this sounds like you and you would like the chance to make a real difference to other people's lives, then Derwent Cottage at Voyage Care is the place for you to work. We are actively looking for Support Workers to provide care and support for adults with learning disabilities and complex needs.
So, why would you want to work for us?
* We are CQC outstanding.
* Were a very bubbly and caring place to work.
* The people we support always come first.
* We want to make a difference and embrace all new ideas to make positive changes.
* We love training and developing staff, meaning you don't have to stand still.
The work can be challenging but the rewards of supporting people to achieve their goals make every day meaningful.
No experience is necessary as all of our staff receive training tailored to the needs of the people they support. This is a fantastic opportunity to be part of a motivated and determined team.
Click Apply to complete our one page application………All applications & CV's received are reviewed on a daily basis.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the people we support. All successful candidates will be subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG check and Regulated Activity which will include a check against the Barred adult list.
* Some of our roles require male or female employees only, where this is indicated it is a genuine occupational requirement, in accordance with the Equality Act 2010