Support Workers needed in Sevenoaks!
Are you passionate, caring and honest? Are you wanting to work for a friendly, rewarding and brilliant care provider who are committed to making the lives of the people they support better? If you said yes then please apply to join my client's fantastic team!
This company pride themselves on delivering heart-felt care to their residents, encouraging and empowering them to be active members of their local communities!
They have a couple of service in Sevenoaks, all supporting Adults with Learning Disabilities, Autism and challenging behaviours.
Full and part-time positions available in all locations and they can be fairly flexible with the number of contracted hours offered up to 39 hours per week (Full time).
• Support people with Learning Disabilities, Autism and challenging behaviours to the highest standard and in line with their support plan, cultural needs and wishes.
• Support people with personal care if required
• Assist and encourage people to engage in everyday home, social, leisure and work activities, according to the individual's choice.
• Keep accurate and up to date records.
• Work positively with colleagues, families and external organisations and professionals.
• Participate in learning and development opportunities as required.
• Undertake any other duties as appropriate.
Applicants looking to apply should:
• Be self-motivated and resilient.
• Have a passion for care.
• Have excellent communication skills, patience and creativity.
• You will also have exceptional relationship building skills and work well as part of a team.
• A clean driving license is desirable
• Any experience in working with people with complex needs would be beneficial.
If you are interested in this vacancy please send your CV to [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]
and I will give you a call. Alternatively, you can call me on 01628 630104 for more information.
We will reward you with £200 if you recommend a new candidate to us who is not already registered and we secure them a role for a minimum of 1 month. If you know anyone who is looking for work at the moment then please get in touch!