Registered Surgical nurse
Full Time Permanent
£25,000-£35,000 depending on experience
Are you a nurse looking for a new role & a chance to get your career on the right path?
Let TTM Healthcare point you in the right direction with this exciting opportunity….
Our client is one leading private hospital's based in Surrey. The hospital itself is set in beautiful, tranquil surroundings making it the perfect retreat for patients to recuperate.
They offer a wide range of services including Endoscopy, Orthopaedic Surgery, General Surgery, Ophthalmology, Cosmetics, Ophthalmology, ENT, Vascular, Gynaecology, Urology and Cosmetics. The hospital itself 3 operating Theatres all equipped with laminar air flow, 53 en-suite rooms, an endoscopy suite and a day case unit. The hospital itself has undergone multi-million pound investment and refurbishment is still on-going so it really is a state of the art facility.
We are currently looking to recruit Staff nurses to work across the medical and surgical wards of the hospital. You will get to work across multiple specialties so this will help broaden your skill set as a surgical nurse.
To be considered for this role you would have:
- Registered General Nursing Degree
- NMC Registration
- Minimum of 1 years post-graduation experience
- Experience of working in a medical or surgical environment
- Be a good team player who can adapt easily to different situations
- Excellent communication skills
- Computer literate
Apply now to avail of
- Keep up to date with advances in Nursing Practices and comply with NMC guidelines
- Work in accordance with Clinical Governance and COSHH guidelines
- Take responsibility for individual patient care by using the Roper, logan and Tierney Models.
- Venipuncture, Cannulation and IV is desirable
- Wound care management
- Competent in pre and post-operative care
- To ensure confidentiality is adhered to at all times
- Participate in induction of new Nurses
- Competitive Salary
- Healthcare Plan
- Life assurance
- Accommodation Assistance
- Continued Training and Career Progression
- Free Parking
To fulfil your dream of working in for a company that truly appreciate you please call Ivana on [Click here to apply]
or email your CV in confidence to [Click here to apply]