Theatre Nurse - RGN or ODP - Bangor - £29.12 - £48.29 per hour
We have multiple opportunities within the NHS sector to become part of a contract nursing division at Liquid Healthcare. We are recruiting for Theatre Nurses ( RGN ) and Operating Department Practitioners ( ODP ) in Wales. Availability of shifts can be tailored to each individual candidate dependent on availability. We have ad hoc shifts and the potential for longer term placements for those interested.
Benefits of this Theatre Nurse - RGN or ODP role include:
- Transparent and competitive pay rates
- Deeply rewarding
- Free Uniform
- Flexibility in available shifts with further opportunities
- "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £250 for each Registered Nurse you refer who we successfully place*
- Your own dedicated personal recruitment advisor with extensive sector knowledge
The successful Theatre Nurse - RGN or ODP will have experience in one or more of the following areas:
- Theatre Nursing
- ODP ( Operating Department Practitioner )
As a Theatre Nurse - RGN or ODP candidate you MUST:
- Be NMC registered - RGN OR Be HCPC registered - ODP
- Be eligible to work in the UK
- Be flexible, honest and committed individual
- Have post qualified experience
- Meet all compliance criteria set by Liquid Healthcare and NHS framework standards
Why Liquid Healthcare?
- Free training resources covering all your annual mandatory training requirements
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with "My Liquid Rewards"
- Access to many exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive knowledge
- Personalised job alerts tailored to your requirements
- "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £250 for each Registered Nurse you refer who we successfully place
- Twice weekly payroll
Liquid Healthcare and Liquid HC is the healthcare division of Liquid Personnel Ltd.
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.