Applications close in 6 days
Are you looking for a nursing job on the sunny south coast of UK? The most popular location in the country is waiting for you!
The Royal Bournemouth and Christchurch hospital is hiring theatre nurses now: Skype interviews on the 22nd of November 2016.
The Trust obtained for three consecutive years a three star performing trust.
The Royal Bournemouth Hospital is an acute hospital, has a 24-hour Emergency Department, which sees around 60,000 patients a year, and a large Day of Surgery Admissions Unit.
The Royal Bournemouth Hospital also provides district-wide services for cardiac interventions, vascular surgery and urology.
Recognised for the high standard of care provided, the Trust is developing their services as the main emergency care hospital for Dorset and west Hampshire residents.
- Newly qualified and experience nurses are welcome
- NMC registration
- previous experience in theatre settings is an advantage (anaesthetic, recovery, scrub)
Salary and benefits:
- Band 5 salary £21.909 - £28.462 (depending on experience)
- 3 months' accommodation
- training and preceptorship program
- NHS pension and healthcare scheme
- 27 days of annual leave + bank holidays
Apply today! send your cv to ibelvedere@ttmhealthcare and we will guide you through the entire recruitment process.