Scrub/ Recovery Nurse wanted for the UK's Largest Private Hospital Group in Bromley!
My client is the largest private hospital group in the UK boasting 59 hospitals and treatment centres. They are currently in need of experienced RGN or ODPs to work in their theatres. This hospital provides a range of surgeries covering cosmetics, womens health, orthopaedics, cancer care and fertility and provides services to private patients in addition to NHS referrals.
This hospital has 42 en-suite bedrooms, The specialist facilities available at Mount Vernon, combined with the latest in technology and on-site support services, enable our consultants to undertake a wide range of procedures from routine investigations to complex surgery.
The hospital offers services to children over the age of 3 and specialises in oncology services. The team works with the Mount Vernon Cancer Network to offer treatment for a wide range of cancers.
Orthopaedics is another area of focus, with specialists available for consultation each day across a full range of musculoskeletal conditions. Our consultants work as part of a multi-disciplinary team, supported by our in-house physiotherapists and imaging department
- Registered Nurse Level 1 or ODP
- 1 years UK experience
- NMC Registration
- Good level of English
Duties of this role include:
- To work as part of the theatre team ensuring high standards of patient safety and care and to act in a professional manner
- Maintain knowledge of Data Protection Act in terms of patient records
- Provide support and teaching to other members of the multidisciplinary team, sharing knowledge, experience and skills
- Assist in the orientation of new personnel in the theatre with on-going training
- Ensure patient confidentiality is maintained at all times
- Participate in the hospital appraisal programme
- To attend all mandatory training and any meetings as directed by the Theatre Manager or Director of Nursing
Salary & Benefits:
A competitve starting salary is offered in addition to;
- Healthcare Scheme
- Childcare Vouchers
- Staff Pension Scheme
- Sick pay
- 25 days holiday per annum
Contact Suzanne on 01200 438004 or [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]