Registered General Nurse-Kent
Permanent, FT - 37.5 hrs
£22,000-£32,000 dependant on experience
Are you a nurse looking for a new role & a chance to get your career on the right path?
Let TTM Healthcare point you in the right direction with this exciting opportunity….
Our client is an independent hospital spanned across two locations in East Kent. They offer services to patients across a range of specialities including Cardiology, Cosmetic, Dermatology, ENT, Gastroenterology, Gynaecology, Ophthalmology, Orthopaedics, Paediatrics, Urology and Vascular. They work in partnership with some well-established NHS trusts in the area so patients can avail of treatment and operating facilities offered by these trusts. They also have an ICU and HDU department.
We are currently looking to recruit a number of Theatre Nurses. You will work across all of the specialities listed above so will develop an extensive skill set.
Your role will involve
To be considered for this role you would have:
- Assess, plan and deliver a high standard of care to all patients
- Work as a part of the team to ensure this standard of care is maintained
- Undertake Venipuncture, Cannulation and Phlebotomy
- Any other ad hoc duties requested by senior members of staff
APPLY NOW to avail of these great benefits…
- Registered General Nursing Degree
- NMC Registration
- Experience of working within a surgical/medical environment
- Adapt easily to a team dynamic
- Attention to detail and ability to work well under pressure
- Excellent communication skills
- Computer literate
- Healthcare Plan
- Employee Discounts
- Childcare Vouchers
- Free on-site parking
To fulfil your dream of working in for a company that truly appreciate you please call Ivana on 02035821405 and send your cv to [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]