Theatre Practitioner RGN / ODP
Salary: £21,000-£31,000 (£10.77-£15.90 per hour)
Hours: Full Time
Contract Type: Permanent
We are currently looking for exceptional Theatre Practitioners / ODP's/ Scrub Nurses with a passion for high standards and a meticulous eye for detail. To join a fantastic theatre team at a reputable private hospital in Hampshire. The hospital is bright, warm and welcoming and its main focus is on providing the highest standards of patient care. The hospital is in a central location and is easily accessible via public transport links from the Hampshire area.
What you'll be doing:
- As Theatre Practitioners / ODP's/ Scrub Nurses you will be working in this pressured environment as part of a close-knit multidisciplinary team, you’ll know that this role requires high levels of focus and engagement.
- As Theatre Practitioners / ODP's/ Scrub Nurses you’ll work on a varied caseload using technology, equipment and facilities which are state-of-the-art and maintained to our high standards.
- As Theatre Practitioners / ODP's/ Scrub Nurses you will be supervising and supporting clinical support staff and junior staff in the delivery of care, providing education, training and mentorship to meet development needs
- Delivering high quality patient care, which is clinically effective, evidence based and appropriate
- Assessing, planning, implementing and evaluating care as part of a collaborative programme
What you'll need:
- As Theatre Practitioners / ODP's/ Scrub Nurses you’ll have the qualifications and experience relevant to your registration. You’ll also have post-registration experience. Immediate / Advanced Life Support are desirable.
- You’ll be an excellent communicator and team worker – flexible and motivated. You’ll feel part of the wider hospital team and understand the importance of continuity in patient care.
- As Theatre Practitioners / ODP's/ Scrub Nurses you will be must be NMC or HCPC qualified.
Key employee benefits:
- Continuing professional and career development
- Generous holiday and leave arrangements
- Flexible pension options
- Life assurance and healthcare schemes
- Health assessments (after a qualifying period)
- Free membership of our fantastic Fitness & Wellbeing Centres, with heavily subsidised memberships for family.
- Cycle to work scheme
- Childcare vouchers
- Employee assistance programme for professional advice and counselling – legal, financial, etc.
- Employee discounts on a wide range of products or services