Theatre Scrub Practitioner
Hours: Full Time
Contract Type: Permanent
Further Details: We are currently looking for a highly motivated, passionate and experienced Theatre Scrub Practitioner to join a friendly and committed surgical nursing team at a very reputable private hospital in Scotland. The hospital is bright warm and welcoming with a reputation for providing high quality patient care. It has excellent facilities and is staffed by a team of highly skilled professionals. They offer a wide range of medical and surgical treatments including: orthopaedics, gynaecology,urology, general, ENT and cosmetics. Their focus is on creating the best patient experience possible. The hospital is in a central location and is easily accessible via public transport links around Scotland.
What you'll be doing:
- As Theatre Scrub Practitioner you will be able to build a diverse range of clinical skills working with a very wide range of surgical procedures, ranging in complexity and acuity.
- As Theatre Scrub Practitioner you will work closely with some of the region's leading consultants and be exposed to the latest innovative, evidence -based clinical techniques.
- As Theatre Scrub Practitioner you will plan, delivery and evaluate care to meet patient's health and wellbeing
- As Theatre Scrub Practitioner you will assist in the delivery of care to meet patient's health and well-being.
- As Theatre Scrub Practitioner you will develop own knowledge and skills and that of others.
- As Theatre Scrub Practitioner you will acknowledge the risk of Healthcare Associated Infections (HCAI) and understand own responsibility as agreed with line manager in the prevention and control of HCAI.
What you'll need:
- As Theatre Scrub Practitioner you will be registered with the appropriate governing board and hold a valid pin.
- As Theatre Scrub Practitioner ideally you will be able to work across scrub, anaesthetics and/or recovery, but many of our staff specialise in just one or two areas.
- As Theatre Scrub Practitioner you will be experienced in a variety of surgical procedures, or willing to learn new procedures and techniques under expert supervision.
- As Theatre Scrub Practitioner you will need to be passionate, organised and proactive, with excellent communication skills and good knowledge of CQC and NMC guidelines.
- As Theatre Scrub Practitioner you will be committed to delivering excellent standards of patient care.
Key Employee Benefits:
- Ongoing training and support,
- Performance related bonus opportunity,
- Contributory pension scheme,
- Life assurance,
- Private medical cover,
- Wellness screening,
- Eyesight tests,
- Childcare vouchers,
- Cycle to work,
- Gym membership
- Transport season ticket loans