Unit Manger role ( RGN / RMN )
• Location: Rochdale, Manchester
• Salary: £31,000 - £35,000 negotiable depending on experience (based on 42 hours per week)
• Hours: Full time 42 hours
• Shifts: Days
• Contract type: Permanent
Further details –
We are currently looking for someone who will play a key role within this perfectly located care home as a Unit manager. You will be responsible for the well-being of our residents, including making sure their physical, emotional and social needs are met. The home prides its self on providing the highest level of care, with individual care plans including Dementia nursing, Palliative, residential and general nursing. The home has fantastic management and staff morale is very high.
About the role
• Leading your team, you will be in charge of all day-to-day care activity in your designated unit or floor within the home, including maintaining accurate records for each of our residents.
• You will take responsibility for assessing the physical, mental and social needs of our residents
• Creating and developing strong links with local professional bodies
• It is likely that, from time to time, you will be expected to provide cover outside of normal hours.
Applicants must be RGN or RMN trained and must hold a valid PIN.
In the case of newly qualified nurses, the home offers a fantastic preceptorship programme.
Employee Benefits include:
• Comprehensive training scheme – all statutory training plus specific training as per the needs of your role e.g. Medication Management, Tissue Viability, Wound Care, Dementia Care
• Clear career development pathways and progression within the company
• Relocation package available up to £1000 for those relocating within the UK
• Reimbursement for the cost of your NMC PIN to be renewed
• Annual pay reviews
• Health Benefits e.g. free eye tests, discounted gym membership, flu vaccine
• Cycle to Work Scheme
• Childcare vouchers
• Travel discounts
• Cash Plan discount card
• The cost of your DBS Check with be paid for by the company (£44)
• Hot meal provided whilst on duty
• Free uniform provided
• Paid Breaks
• Free parking
• National Employment Savings Trust pension
• Life assurance
• Indemnity insurance
• 28 days’ annual leave including bank holidays
• Sick pay – 6 weeks’ paid sick pay
For more information regarding this vacancy or to apply, please contact Danielle Kelly onApply Now >> or send a copy of your CV to Apply Now >>