Unit Manger ( RGN / RMN )
• Location: Eastbourne, East Sussex
• Salary: £31,000 - £35,000 per annum Paid Breaks
• Hours: Full time
• Shifts: Days with Occasional Nights
• Contract type: Permanent
Further details –
We are currently looking for someone who will play a key role within this well-equipped stunning care home as a Unit Manager. You will be responsible for the well-being of our residents, including making sure their physical, emotional and social needs are met. The home prides its self on providing the highest level of care including Dementia nursing, Palliative care and general nursing. The home has fantastic management and staff morale is very high.
What you'll be doing
• Leading your team, you will be in charge of all day-to-day care activity in your designated unit
• You will take responsibility for assessing the physical, mental and social needs of our residents
• Creating and developing strong links with local professional bodies, you will play an important role in raising the care home’s profile within the community
• It is likely that, from time to time, you will be expected to provide cover outside of normal hours.
What you'll need
• To demonstrable passion for caring for the elderly.
• A proven ability to lead, motivate and mentor a team
• A willingness to coach, guide and support your team on a daily basis
• A genuine commitment to adhering to the NMC Codes of Conduct and expanding your professional development.
Applicants must be RGN or RMN trained and must hold a valid PIN.
Employee Benefits include:
• Comprehensive training scheme – all statutory training plus specific training as per the needs of your role e.g. Medication Management, Tissue Viability, Wound Care, Dementia Care
• Clear career development pathways and progression within the company
• Relocation package available up to £1000 for those relocating within the UK
• Reimbursement for the cost of your NMC PIN to be renewed
• Annual pay reviews
• Health Benefits e.g. free eye tests, discounted gym membership, flu vaccine
• Cycle to Work Scheme
• Childcare vouchers
• Travel discounts
• Cash Plan discount card
• The cost of your DBS Check with be paid for by the company (£44)
• Hot meal provided whilst on duty
• Free uniform provided
• Paid Breaks
• Free parking
• National Employment Savings Trust pension
• Life assurance
• Indemnity insurance
• 28 days’ annual leave including bank holidays
• Sick pay – 6 weeks’ paid sick pay
For more information regarding this vacancy or to apply, please contact Danielle Kelly onApply Now >> or send a copy of your CV to Apply Now >>