Permanent, FT - 37.5 hrs This is a Full time role for 37.5 hours a week. The role holder will be required to cover a flexible shift pattern. 08:00-16:00 or 14:00-22:00, Monday to Saturday.
Up to £35,000 plus enhancement
We have an opportunity for a experienced senior Outpatient Nurse or current outpatient sister/ maanger to join my clients team of staff in the Outpatient department.
Applicants should meet the following criteria:
- Evidence of relevant professional development, both clinically, managerially, preferably evidenced by certification RN with valid NMC Registration.
- Experienced in acute nursing care.
- Registered Nurse Level 1 / Diploma / BSc in Nursing Studies.
- Up-to-date knowledge in area of practice.
- Awareness of NMC Code of Accountability.
- Minor operation and pre operative assessment would be a advantage
Duties of this role include:
- Lead the team to deliver care that helps improve the health of the individual and wider community.
- Lead the team in demonstrating compassion through effective relationships based on empathy, respect and dignity.
- Develop own competence to deliver effective care and treatments through improving clinical/technical knowledge / skill, and expertise.
- Communicate appropriately with others involved in the care of the patient.
- Act as an advocate for safeguarding patients, demonstrate courage to speak up when there are concerns about care.
To fulfil your dream of working in for a company that truly appreciate you please call Suzanne on 01200 438004 or email [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]