Ward Manager - RMN or RNLD - Low Secure Unit - Wellington, Somerset - Salary up to £40,000 per annum
This is a permanent opportunity for an experienced Ward Manager, or a Senior Nurse ( RMN or RNLD ) with management potential to manage a Low Secure Unit in Wellington, Somerset.
My client is the largest healthcare provider in mental health across the UK. The ideal Ward Manager will relish a challenge and be a motivated and enthusiastic leader.
The successful Ward Manager ( RMN or RNLD ) will be responsible for:
- The development and implementation of appropriate care delivery systems and routines
- Ensuring compliance's are met with the Essential Standards of Quality and Safety or subsequent standards as laid out in the Health and Social Care Act (2008) and the requirements of the Care Quality Commission
- Leading and developing a highly effective, motivated and enthusiastic team to achieve the goals of the unit and deliver the Company's stated aspirations to deliver high quality mental health services
- Working within the agreed budget by managing resources and ensuring the effective administration of the unit's management and support systems.
- Ensuring that service users living in the unit have the opportunity and support to work towards self-determination and independent living, and to gain as much control over their own lives as they are able to.
The Ward Manager ( RMN or RNLD ) will have:
- A RMN or RNLD qualification and extensive mental health experience
- A current, valid registration with the NMC
- Management experience in a mental health unit or hospital
If you would like to apply for this position, or require further details please contact James Lewis on: [Click here to apply] or email: [Click here to apply]