Ward Manager (Oncology)
- Are you an experienced Manager within the NHS or Private sector with in depth experience within oncology?
- Are you a RN with an active NMC Pin number?
- Are you interested in working for the country's largest independent hospital based in central London?
If you answered YES to all of the above then apply now to be considered for an interview in February.
As the new Oncology Inpatients Ward Manager, you will mange the Inpatients Oncology Service with a busy, established and successful independent hospital. You will have already have gained significant experience within oncology services in the NHS or the private sector. You will also have strong leadership skills with the ability to train and develop clinical teams whilst changing the culture on a busy oncology ward to ensure the highest standards of care are being reached consistently and in line with CQC regulations (Safe, Caring, Responsive, Effective and Well-lead). As the successful candidate, you will also be responsible for:
- Recruitment and retention of clinical and non clinical employees
- Management of Bank staff
- Training and development to ensure all employees are kept updated with clinical practices
- Support, guide and mentor your teams to ensure they are motivated and engaged with their respective jobs
Reporting into the Head of Cancer Services, you will ensure that partnerships internally (Critical Care AND Human Resourcers) and externally (Health Executives, CQC and Human Tissue Authority, for example). You will take a hands on role as the successful Manager and take a clinical lead on the running of the ward by carrying out assessments and making key decisions about each patient and the care of them.
For your hard work and dedication, you will be rewarded with a market leading salary of up to £60,000 additional to the following benefits:
- 10% Contributory Pension Scheme
- Private Health Insurance with AXA
- Life Assurance (3 x annual salary)
- Interest Free Season Loan Ticket
- Reduced Fitness First Gym Membership
- Childcare Vouchers
- Reduced Private GP Appointments
- Eye Test Reimbursement
As well as the chance to progress and develop your career. APPLY NOW to be considered for an interview in February.