Central London, Full Time
£32,000 to £33,000 (medcial and nursing)
Ward Nurse required for a luxurious high class private hospital in Central London which is part of a large network of ophthalmic hospitals in the UK. Ideally placed in central London offering the best state of the art facilities within eye surgery.
As a Ward Nurse, you will be responsible for participating in all aspects of the ophthalmic service with the following key responsibilities:
- Pro-actively identify potential problems during the patients' clinical pathway that require Consultant / Surgeon input.
- Provide pre and post-operative instructions to patients / carers.
- Administer drugs and treatments.
- Assist with the organisation of notes and hospital lists to ensure safe and smooth running of hospital schedules.
- Ensure relevant levels of stock are available.
- Develop skills and undertake training to carry out diagnostic tests or procedures.
You will be require to work 37.5 hours between 8am and 8pm, Monday to Saturday. In addition, you will assist in maintaining the 'out of hours' emergency patient service achieving a competitive salary up to £33,000 DOE + numerous benefits.
To be successful in this role, you will be / have: -
- Registered General Nurse with current NMC registration
- One year post qualification nursing experience
- Demonstrable ward experience
- Qualification in ophthalmology or peri operative care (desirable)
If you are interested in this role, please send you CV to Julie at [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]
KEYWORDS: Registered General Nurse, Registered Nurse, Ophthalmic Nurse, Ward Nurse, Outpatients Nurse, Medical and Nursing, Central London, West End, London